We are looking for highly motivated technology professionals who will strengthen our specialisms, and champion our uniqueness to create a company that is collaborative, respectful, and inclusive to all.
You will have 5-10 years’ experience of Java development in order to meet the needs of our expanding portfolio of Financial Services clients. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team based out of Gurgaon and to work with colleagues across multiple regions globally.
What You'll Do
• Take ownership of development tasks and produce high quality software to deliver on these tasks.
• Ensure a strong focus on software quality, productivity and delivery.
• Design or assist in designing components and subsystems based on the requirements and specifications provided by the Business Analysts.
• Decompose your development tasks based on their designs and provide development estimates.
• Communicate and collaborate with Business Analysts to clarify requirements. Your collaboration with Quality Assurance will ensure bugs being resolved effectively and efficiently.
What You Need to Get the Job Done
• Java 8.
• Solid software design skills. • Springboot.
• Ability to decompose development tasks based on the designs and provide development estimates.
• Understanding of multi-threading.
• Understand and write performant, testable and maintainable code.
• Experience of Test-Driven Development.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of relational databases, preferably Oracle and MongoDB.
• RESTful Server development
• JMS (ActiveMQ)
• Git CI/CD