Our client is World’s foremost telecom company, creators and innovators of telecom technology. ,They are at forefront of the technology- Creating networks of the future. The company is aggressively creating it’s presence in 5G domain to install and manage networks on latest technology and are seeking to hire for the following position.
Work as Solution Integrator for PowerFlex deployments and updates & upgrades, including HW R640 servers, OS RHEL and PFX SDS.
- Actual experience from delivery of real customer production system.
- Deployment, implement, upgrade, configure, test, troubleshoot the above-mentioned points.
- Prepared High Level and Low level design
- Contribute to Technical solution review
- Identify the task to be executed for various tasks like installation, Upgrade, configuration, etc
- Deploy, implement, upgrade, configure, test, and troubleshoot the above-mentioned points.
Important soft skills
Good communication and Team player
Proactive, flexible, curious, eager to learn and engage with onsite team and customer
Take ownership of tasks and drives with customer and Ericsson PDU's.
Leading himself and small team if needed for example during troubleshooting
Understand importance of documentation and information sharing with team
Able to Lead nightly maintenance window and communicate well with customer Operation team.
Good understanding of networking, IP, routing, and ability to do basic troubleshooting.
At least Basic or good scripting skills.
Understand the importance of documentation such as MOP, Test Plan, Test Object List, Test Instructions, Acceptance Test, Low-Level Design.
Align with CU about the technical solution and the expected results
Use of Test automation.
Use of CICD.