Coralogix is a SaaS platform that analyzes log, metric, and security data in real-time and uses machine learning to streamline delivery and maintenance processes for software providers
The company is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
Having cybersecurity experience focused on research on cloud and enterprise systems to identify emerging threat trends/vectors as well as gaps and opportunities within existing enterprise cybersecurity frameworks.
· Research emerging technologies, threats, vulnerabilities in SaaS and enterprise products and create actionable alerting scenarios.
· Investigate logs from security systems to detect intrusions or misconfigurations and create detections based on your findings.
· Write detection rules documentation with actionable recommendations for mitigations.
· Publish your findings internally for customers and externally for blog / marketing needs.
· Work with our customers to investigate anomalies and incidents and create custom detections and next step recommendations.
Experience in Cyber Security and ressearch for complex security organizations/environment
Building and maintaining cloud environments
Experience in Public Cloud Services ( AWS/GCP/Azure )
Experience in securing cloud and SAAS environments
Experience in enterprise security, preferably in defensive (but can also be offensive) approaches
Experience with working with complex queries? (Kibana, Splunk,SQL, KQL, Regex)
Experience in Cyber threat intelligence (CTI) - TTPs, IOCs, APTs, Attack vectors, Cyber Kill Chain, MITRE framework. Please list your familiarity with CTI.
Familiarity with CTI sites, SAAS apps and tools
Publishing a report to customers/media/blog ( Advantage/Optional )
Writing a detection rule for catching malware ( Advantage/Optional )