Our client is a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 46 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide consultation to client stakeholders and business users in ecommerce related topics such as Omni-Channel, Inventory Management, Product Management, B2C processes, B2B processes, Payments, Promotions etc.
• Facilitate the implementation of SaaS ecommerce platform solutions
• Translate technical, business, and functional requirements into project tasks
• Successfully manage the customer during development and delivery of project
• Work with third party providers and consultants to ensure a successful product launch
• Lead development of project plans, process flow diagrams, use cases, current/future state diagrams, and functional and technical requirements
• Lead cross-functional teams on an ongoing basis including stakeholders and team to ensure project success
• Lead client discussions mapping business requirements to the ecommerce platform.
• Participate in the business analysis process and provide product and implementation expertise to clients in how best to implement and use the system, identify scope gaps, advise on workaround solutions when applicable.
• Independently ensure the successful implementation of projects including and managing timelines, scopes, budgets, communications, quality, issues, risks, critical paths, and resource constraints
• Prepare launch go/no go checklists and create contingency plans • Provide direction and coaching to Business Analysts on project team
• Knowledgeable of the e-Commerce space especially in product management/project management/ Platform implementation and ecommerce processes
• Management Consulting Experience in Business and IT Strategy and Governance, Value Management, Business Process Management, Center of Excellence
• Experience of implementing and/or supporting large web-based applications server-based systems/networks, ideally within an external customer facing and SLA- driven environment.
• Knowledge on software architecture and multiple project methodologies: waterfall, agile, Scrum, et al.
• Experience with SAP Commerce (Hybris) or other eCommerce Suite is an asset
• Hands-on experience of managing projects such as implementation of ERP or similar migration projects
• Professional certification such as PMP from PMI will be preferred
• Knowledge of IT project management tools Such as JIRA and Confluence
• Proficient in MS office tools
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication and Stakeholder Management Skill