ndia's marquee global technology & consulting company. They are international flag-bearers of technical and managerial excellence. With offices around the globe, the company has a comprehensive presence across multiple segments of the technology product and service industries as well as a blue-chip roster of clients for their Consulting engagements. They are a respected career company and a long-term wealth creator
IT Projects delivery in PowerBI/Tableau technologies
• Gathering, identifying, and documenting business requirement and creating functional specifications for new systems and processes
• Assessing as-is processes, doing gap analysis, creating to-be processes and making recommendations to implement changes. Experience in using Six Sigma, Lean and other methodologies to drive continuous process improvement in technology projects
• Technology Project Management including managing technology vendors and client stakeholders.
• Manage large projects and programs in a multi-vendor scenario and globally spread team and deliver the outcome leveraging Agile principle and applying DevOps capabilities • Work closely and support IT Project Management Office.
• Support pursuits with large Oil & Gas/Utilities prospects, specifically articulating Infosys’ products and services unique value proposition through practical use cases across the value chain
• Support in implementing leading edge, client-specific solutions, including development of business case, IT strategy development and tools/software considerations around Digital solutions
• Work closely with client IT teams and business personnel to uncover opportunities and draw actionable insights • Involvement in additional internal firm building activities such as knowledge management
• Support sales efforts for new and existing clients in creation of proposals, preparation and facilitation of sales presentations
At least 4-5 years of experience in Business Analysis, designing, defining, or managing projects on digital technologies in the Oil & Gas/Utilities industry • Certified Tableau Author/ PowerBI and proficient in using tools like JIRA/VSTS/SNOW
• Broad understanding in one or more of latest digital technologies (Robotic Process Automation, Digital transformation, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data technologies, Data Analytics, IoT etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree /Full time MBA/PGDM