Sr SQA Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Understanding of requirements elicitation, structured analysis, stakeholder management, user story definition and other Business Analysis techniques.
· Design and implement testing strategy and test plans based on system specifications, business requirements or user stories.
· Create Selenium Frameworks and updating existing frameworks based on the project requirements.
· Create and executes manual & automated tests for each release.
· The candidate will work closely with the Product team and developers to fulfil the deliverables of the project.
· Build CI/CD pipelines for DevOps, using tools like Jenkins.
· Integrate test case execution with the CI/CD pipeline to better align with the DevSecOps strategy
· Create automated reports on test execution and status.
Qualifications and Skillset:
· Postgraduate – Bachelor’s or master’s degree preferred
· Minimum 5 years of automation experience using Selenium with Java.
· Extensive experience in test automation framework development with Selenium/Java/Python languages will come in handy in creating new and maintaining test automation frameworks and scripts.
· Hands-on experience in Test Automation Tools/Frameworks: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven and Git.
· Experience with building CI/CD pipelines for DevOps, using tools like Jenkins.
· Experience in translating requirements or user stories to test cases and creating a robust test suite
· Performance testing experience with JMeter or similar products is plus.
· Strong experience in Java coding skill set.
· Experience with software test plan design and implementation.
· Experience working in an Agile software development organization.
· Experience working with relational databases (like Oracle/SQL Server), including Hands-on experience with developing SQL queries.
· Knowledge in Testing Management tools like JIRA, Azure DevOps, and various scripting tools.
· Good Knowledge of requirements elicitation, structured analysis, requirement documentation, stakeholder management, use case definition, and other Business Analysis techniques.
· Proven experience translating software requirements/stories into accurate and complete test scenarios, including identifying the detailed test data needs.
· Strong Analytical & Communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills – must be able to work effectively as part of a project/program team and foster team cooperation.
· Must be able to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
· Able to work creatively, propose ideas and contribute to working groups and team meetings
· A basic understanding of the automotive industry would be beneficial for the role.
· The role requires the candidate to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational / coordination skills, and strong analysis skills as well as familiarity with the testing process within a development effort.