India's marquee global technology & consulting company. They are an international flag-bearer of technical and managerial excellence, currently experiencing a significant growth surge. With offices in close to 50 countries, they partner with a blue-chip roster of clients from strategy through execution, to transform their businesses. They are a respected career company and a long-term wealth creator.
For their CIO Advisory vertical, company is seeking to identify talent to support the customers teams in Continuous Controls Monitoring.
• Monitoring periodic Control Performance, and to identify necessary or recommended reactions
• Continuous tracking of deficiencies and execution of remediation actions according to managed priorities and urgency
• Provide SME support if needed to close complex deficiencies
• Support centralized reporting and follow-up of IPEs and control performance
• Specific hand holding for IPE & control performance
• Contribute to documentation of experiences and knowledge sharing
Preferably an MBA from a premier school with the skills mentioned below:
• Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulations, IT General Controls and IT governance.
• Experience of ITGC control audits / reviews of ERP systems (Non-SAP), Operating systems, Databases, and financial applications
• Ability to support audits and to provide the right information & data and to mitigate and/or solve identified deficiencies and gaps
• Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of underlying business processes and technologies.