Our client is a leading Indian multinational and one of the very few global leaders in its field. A high-tech manufacturing company in the process sector with a large telecom products, software and services footprint, they have now moved aggressively into upstream product and solution development within the industry.
Purpose of the role & key responsibilities:
· Proficient in Contract Management (OFC Laying), Techno Commercial Negotiations, Scheduling and procurement of Materials
· Formulating and procurement of Fiber laying services in projects
· Formulating timely procurement of raw materials, Consumables
· Development of new partners for fiber laying projects across state, Negotiating and finalizing of contracts in Inter and Intracity
· Monitoring the performance of each supplier for delivering the route/Gram panchayat/Mandal/Zone in time.
· Developing long term partnership with supplier, managing day to day supplier performance, cost, quality norms.
· Building of system for operational efficiency in Supply chain and generating various MIS for senor leadership.
· Analysing existing processes and enhancing operational efficacy and achieving max targets, spearheading value engineering initiatives
· Strategic service partner development, Long term partner development for maintenance of networks, cost control and take care of issues related to suppliers in different region (Payment and Performance)
· Should have good supply chain Management strategies that increase efficiency and speed.
Required competencies and experience:
An Engineer with 10-15 years of experience with a deep understanding of Contract Management (OFC Laying) including below skills.
· Contract Management
· Contract Formations
· Negotiation Skills
· Developing Processes