Our client is a A global telecom leader in the technologies that connect people and things. Their State-of-the-art software and technology powers much of the world's communications and data. From consumers to corporates to governments, they are the preferred standard for robust and reliable communication on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
A Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support for IMS Core nodes.
· Ensure configuration/ Changes / hardware expansion on various Ericsson Core-IMS nodes MSS/MGW/Blade Cluster/HLR-FE/HSS-FE/CUDB/DSC/CSCF/MTAS/IPWORKS/SBG through CR and troubleshooting of network issues through TT on daily basis.
· Ensure MSTOP Processes are followed in the Workplace
· Ensure Password policies, security policies and audits are accurately & periodically followed.
· Give in the creation and improvements to procedures and routines within the department / group.
· Be Auditing the quality of TT and carry out to CR process. Building MOP. Verifications of MOP.
· Should be open to work in 24*7 role
· Good Technical Knowledge of the specific CORE nodes viz. Ericsson AXE MSS/Blade Cluster/ CPP MGW, HLR-FE/HSS- FE/CUDB/DSC
· Experience on working methodology, Best Practices and Continuous improvements in Ways of Working for efficiency improvements and betterment in deliveries.