Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With a track record of innovation and success, they continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. In a major new move, the company is now creating an entire business that brings technology to life for daily applications in every corner of the world.
To actualize this vision, they are setting up a top-technology team that will create and operationalize cutting-edge tools and applications in the above areas and implement them across the world. We are seeking to Solution Specialist to be a part of this team, based across India, at Noida
· Administration/Installation&commissioning/Upgrade/Integration/Troubleshooting experience in any of the Telecom OSS products.
· experience in development or system integration role in OSS
· Exposure and Experience in Wireless telecom domain standards: 2G, 3G, LTE, etc.
· Experience in Programming in Java or C++ and Scripting in Perl and Shell mandatory.
· Prior experience of NSN NetAct OSS Mediation development and integration.