Nokia is a global Telecom leader with state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network. The company is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, their research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
EDGE is assisting Nokia Networks to identify top quality engineering candidates for Fault Management Engineer- CS Core position for their global delivery services hub located at Manesar.
Roles & Responsibilities -
1. O&M and Optimisation of Core network including SBC, TAS, CFX, NT HLR, Routers.
2. End-to-end knowledge and co-ordination of IMS Network ,SBC such as handling of call related issue of IMS at SBC level and co-ordination with Hub location for analysis at TAS/CFX.
3. Operations & Maintenance of Core IMS Network including troubleshooting, monitoring, tracing on interfaces such as Wireshark or internal system traces and logs
4. Hands on experience on SBC, TAS,CFX, Router, NT HLR.
5. Experience with Interfaces and Protocols such as SIP, DIAMETER, DNS, ISUP, MAP, INAP, CAMEL, etc.
6. Coordination with Planning/ Customer/Care/ Solutions etc
7. Track, Plan & Implement Software Upgrade in network.
8. Support in implementation of new features in network.
9. Spare management.
10 . Share regular reports/ Updates to Management/Customer
11. Customer Complaint Handling and first level Wireshark trace capturing and analysis.
12. Exposure to 4G VOLTE & LTE network with call flow and protocols used.
13. Comfortable with Redundancy testing and disaster handling including hardware change management handling.
14. Escalation/Emergency Handling
15. Co-ordinating with GDC, Care, Planning and Customer, knowledge of raising trouble ticket process, emergency handling mechanism, regular updates to customers
16. Multi-vendor Core NW exposure and experience such as Alkatel, Nokia, Ericsson, Huwaei IMS, etc.
17. Able to engage customers on technical front and contain escalations on ground level
18. Good interpersonal skills
19. Good Spoken and Written Skills and team player attributes
20. Willing to work in after-office hours as per need/emergency
21. Working knowledge of Linux & Unix
· An Engineering graduate with 3-8 Yrs of Fault Management Engineer- CS Core
· Excellent communication skills