Nokia is a leading global provider of communications networks and services with a complete portfolio of mobile and fixed network infrastructure solutions. Widely respected for their technology leadership, they are a people-oriented organisation that provides a challenging work environment and a clear vision for potential leaders.
We are seeking to identify Solution Specialist SDM at Noida.
Proactively plans and performs advanced technical activities requiring knowledge in multiple areas or on a system level to service the customer. Prioritizes work based on customer impact, and brings expertise to customer site on need basis.
Main Responsibility Area:-
• Develops parts of or provides input to developing unique customer architecture, contributing to overall technical solution Design.
• Design and executes integration, operations or performance solutions in customer projects independently.
· Develop detailed customer solution design & architecture and perform technical risk evaluation for overall technical solution.
· Own technical part of bid preparation: solution design/architecture, effort estimates, scope of work, bill of material, etc. and holding key role in contract negotiations to protect SI value.
· Liaise with SI Engagement Architect and other members of the regional team as well as with Product Managers, Project manager and 3rd party product manager to align customer requirements with available generic solutions, Nokia products and 3rd party products
· Good Knowledge of GSM/UMTS/LTE Networks and Call flows
· Solution design & Implementation of Core Network Elements including HLR, HSS, IMS Node ,One-NDS,MNP & EIR
· SDM Solution Integration.
· Data base migration of HLR, HSS, EIR & MNP.
· Experience of installing NT-HLR, IMS Node and One NDS Software on commissioned hardware
· Good experience in Unix/Linux commands
· Basic knowledge of HP product details