Our client, a global Telecom Leader in the networks space is seeking to identify a CS Core Specialist –at their global delivery centre in Chennai.
Profile: Engineering Graduates with 6-10 years of experience in Network integration with various technologies like 2G/3G/LTE
Main Responsibility Area:
Identifies and solves proactively demanding problems and communicates them to key stakeholders. Participates as an expert in own technology area in customer projects eg, Commissioning & Integration, ticket handling, SW configuration, SW maintenance and verification, participating in emergency and 24/7 duty, Is active in networking and knowledge sharing. Develops processes, tools and working methods.
• Implementation, Integration, Acceptance Tests activities for Mobile Switching Core Products like MSS(DX & ATCA), MGW(IPA, ATCA), oTAS and BGW.
•Provides technical support with a bent of mind towards advanced trouble shooting as part of 24x7 Emergency/Outage handling
•Participate in or develop detailed designs of the Core Network in the logical order of network level designs, network element designs, and data-fill.
• Solid experience with Protocol Analyzer Tools (Wireshark, Tektronics etc.) and Internal Message Monitoring
•Quality production, documentation and implementation of configuration changes.
•Must have worked as NI Engineer for respective technology, also if worked on OSS integration interfaces then will be an added advantage
•Must have integration experience with multi vendor.
• Adherence of new design to the design guidelines/strategies.
• Impact assessment of configuration changes on services, performance and revenue.
• Specification of testing required for each change.
• Optimizing implementation changes.
• Timely production of designs and configuration changes.
• Development of tools for configuration changes.
• Consultancy on Design/Configuration issues
• Participation in Project teams representing Design/Configuration. Seamless implementation of changes in the Core Network
• Assess and mitigate risk of Core Network changes to ensure minimal service or revenue impacts. More specifically this would involve performing network impact assessment and developing a test regime to mitigate exposure.
• Develop and execute test plans, implementation plans, procedures, test specs and test cases.
• Implementation activities included are configuration loading, software and hardware upgrades, software updates, new functionality or system integration, subscriber/link migration, and re-parenting.
• Ensure implementation is in accordance with detailed designs and project timeframes.
• Review, coordinate and manage installation, commissioning and implementation activities procured from vendors or third parties.
• Develop or review implementation and fallback procedures.
• Undertake technical acceptance of the solutions implemented in the model or test environment. Requirements:
• Design, configure, test and implement project solutions within agreed timeframes.
• Develop and maintain implementation procedures and tools.
• Testing and implementation of network configuration changes in accordance with detailed designs
• Implementation of software and hardware upgrades in project timeframes
• Review, coordinate and manage installation, commissioning and implementation activities procured from vendors or third parties
• Trial and implement new network features.