Nokia is a global Telecom leader with state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network. The company is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, their research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
EDGE is assisting Nokia Networks to identify top quality engineering candidates for Python Developer position for their global delivery services hub located at Bangalore.
Key exposure requirements:
· Scripting Languages such as Python, Shell scripting.
· Good understanding of Design patterns
· Should be having strong hands on implementation experience in C++
· Should have background in Linux.
· Exposure towards version control (SVN), Continuous Integration, Automated test framework and Automated deployment tools such as Jenkins.
· Experience developing in high paced development environment
The required profile for this role is:
· An Engineering graduate with 5-8 years of experience in C++ Programming with Python and Shell Scripting
· Nice to have Telecom knowledge
· Excellent communication skills