Nokia is a global Telecom leader with state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network. The company is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, their research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
EDGE is assisting Nokia Networks to identify top quality engineering candidates for Python Developer position for their global delivery services hub located at Bangalore.
Key exposure requirements:
· Should be having strong hands on development experience is Python
· Knowledge of Python and its related Data type
· Strong Knowledge of working with RDBMS such as MySQL, Postgres, Oracle.
o Knowledge of Python and its Data/Variable types ( some examples but not limited to STRINGS, LIST, TUPLES, DICTRONRY)
o Knowledge of functions and modules, FILES I/O, Exception handling, Classes & Objects
o Must have experience in large file processing through Python & Python regular expression handlings.
o Data Management and Using Databases with Python
o Python Data Structures
o Visualizing Data with Python
o Build data intensive analytical reports in Python
o Installation and configuration of Python
o Knowledge of XML processing using Python
o Understanding of web services
o GUI Development using DJANGO
o Exposure to REST API
· Should have a strong background in Linux, building packages and deploying packages
· Exposure towards version control
· Experience in customer requirements gathering
o Capturing the customer expectation on the end to end behavior of the feature requested
o Documenting customer view of the requirements
o Documenting the requirements for development team
The required profile for this role is:
· An Engineering graduate with 4-8 years of experience in Programming and Data Structure
· Nice to have Telecom knowledge
· Excellent communication skills