Nokia is a global Telecom leader with state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network. The company is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, their research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
EDGE is assisting Nokia Networks to identify top quality engineering candidates for RAN Specialist role for their global delivery services hub located at Chennai.
· Resource expected to be expert in Nokia Flexi Multiradio, iOMS hardware and LTE related software versions.
· Good hands-on experience in Commissioning, Integration and Troubleshooting of Nokia eNode-B.
· Engineer should have good experience in
· Commissioning for eNode-B with different configuration
· RF chaining
· LTE-WCDMA & LTE-GSM all possible RF sharing configurations with different types of FSM and RF modules
· Emil Trace analysis
· Flag settings for Emil / MAC TTI / BTS log
· Wireshark setup and log collection & analysis on LTE Interface Protocols & Procedures and Signaling messages
· Considerable knowledge in various call flow scenarios of LTE, Parameters, features and their impacts
· Complete iOMS health check and Configuration check using CLI
· Advanced OMS log analysis and troubleshooting any particular internal servers/DB