Nokia is a global Telecom leader with state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network. The company is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, their research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
EDGE is assisting Nokia Networks to identify top quality engineering candidates for Fault Management Engineer – BSS position for their global delivery services hub located at Chennai
Key exposure requirements:
1. Good experience in L1 support on RAN network elements (RNC, BSC, IPCLOCK, Nodeb, BTS).
2. Sound knowledge of Nokia BSS fault troubleshooting & Commissioning.
3. Hands on experience on 2G / 3G / 4G
4. Good knowledge in Alarm Monitoring
5. BSS/ NodeB/ eNB commissioning and troubleshooting knowledge
6. Perform Daily Health Check of WBTS/BSS and resolution of faults.
7. Handling Level 1 fault management and rectification
8. First point of contact for resolution of any RF/KPI related issues
The required profile for this role is:
1. An Engineering graduate with 1 - 4 years of experience in the Telecom sector
2. Hands-on experience in Nokia equipment / Multivendor
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Candidate should be open for 24/7
· BE/ BTECH, Any Higher education