For our client- Nokia Networks, we are seeking to identify a Project Co-ordinator/Engineer for Chennai location.
Key responsibilities for this role include: -
• To publish daily Progress report, Dashboards, Document Preparation
• Raise PO request to CPM as per field implementation
• PO reconciliation with TI for the completed activity on weekly/monthly basis.
• IPM/IFM updation once a particular milestone completed.
• Track the progress and quality of work being performed by design disciplines/trades
• Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the subcontractor and project team
· Familiar with all project management process, Project Rollout Planning & Schedule.
• Review field inspection reports from Consultants throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• Prepare substantial completion certificates and ensure all required project close out documents are obtained.
• Familiar with TSSR (technical site survey report) and Familiar with all Quality checklist of implementation, AT of swapped and New sites.
The required profile for this role is:
· Engineering graduates with 5 – 7 years of experience in the Telecom sector.
· Experience in supporting Project Managers in the delivery of development projects.
· Experience in Network integration.
· Experience in any one of the following tools - IPM/IFM/ICM.
· Excellent communication skills.