Nokia is a global Telecom leader with state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network. The company is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, their research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
EDGE is assisting Nokia Networks to identify top quality engineering candidates for SMR HOP SME for their global delivery services hub located at Chennai.
Key exposure requirements:
· Solid field experience on Radio Access Network (RAN) on different sites level: Greenfield, Upgrade & Decommission & cross technologies 2G/3G & LTE.
· Have technical field experience on BTS installation & commissioning, Power systems & Batteries installation, Genset connectivity, Outdoor installation (TMA, Antenna installation, plumbing & feeders installation) & perform technical testing like VSWR, RTWP, CL, RL. Strong knowledge on site Grounding system, & site environmental Alarms especially power systems.
· Deep knowledge & experience on QA (Quality Assurance) like Inspection of site compound's general & specific condition (like fencing, footings, pit lids, pathways, steps, handrails, structures, signage, locks, ground cover, labeling, isolation, weatherproofing, defects etc.).
· Hands on experience on analysing of photographs of site on various stages and troubleshooting.
· Working knowledge of Multi-Vendor RAN network, particularly Facility domain active & passive elements
· Excellent understanding of site specific field issues and troubleshooting methods
· Understanding & detailed knowledge on DC power systems, Batteries, Genset working/connectivity, PLC, Air conditioning systems, feeders, antennas, grounding, outdoor installation of TMA, waveguides etc.,
· Hands on proven expertise in site build activities including but not limited to Installation, Commissioning and Integration of various active / passive elements in a radio cell site
· Strong Knowledge on Occupation Health & Safety while working on the sites / field
· Hands on experience in using various testing / measuring devices related to DC power systems, Antenna systems etc.,
· Good knowledge in GSM, WCDMA & LTE
The required profile for this role is:
· An Engineering graduate with 3 -10 years of experience in the Telecom sector
· Excellent communication skills