Kathrein is a global segment leader in the telecom space. For more than 80 years the group has been developing, producing and marketing a wide range of over 4500 different antenna and receiver related telecommunications products. Already the world’s largest and oldest manufacturer of antennas, the company now has an aggressive growth plan in new technology areas like “Internet of Things” (IoT) and RFID through expansion, diversifications and acquisitions. The company’s major expansion focus is in the Asia-Pacific region.
We are looking for a SW Engineer who would gain deep expertise and Knowledge in Crosstalk SW which is an industry recognized IoT platform.
Job Requirement: The job requires the candidate to take on following responsibilities:
Integrate Crosstalk SW with standard industry Software’s such as SAP/Oracle etc. Good Understanding of formats such as XML and JSON, Sound knowledge of Multithreading and various web services like REST, SOAP.
2) Ensure Data flow from field Devices to platforms using standard protocols such as TCP/IP, RS 232, Blue tooth and mobile networks.
3) Good understanding of device API and SDK, and know how to consume API, knowledge of Various IoT Protocols.
4) Worked on various communications protocol like TCP/IP, RS232, Bluetooth.
5) Knowledge of mobile apps development will be an added advantage.
6) Should have good understanding of database management. Worked on SQL.
7) Ability to customize report outputs from Crosstalk / IoT Platform visualization interface. Knowledge of interfacing different devices with software.
8) Experience on SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure (SAP All) will be added advantage. Prior knowledge of Crosstalk preferred.
9) Should have good understanding of RFID and its standard. Have worked on various IOT & RFID projects in past.
10) strong programming, debugging & troubleshooting skills.
11) Provide inputs from field to backend development team for product maturity. Support Sales and solution team in creating customer specific Solutions. Support Sales and Solution team in giving Product Demos and handle Customer queries. Provide first level troubleshooting support.
12) Ready to Travel, Good presentation skills at customer interface an advantage. Good communication skills, a self-motivated, independent work ethic.