Nokia Networks is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With a track record of innovation and success, they continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. In a major new move, the company is now creating an entire business that brings technology to life for daily applications in every corner of the world.
To actualize this vision, they are setting up a top-technology team that will create and operationalize cutting-edge tools and applications in the above areas and implement them across the world. We are seeking to identify top-notch technical talent to be a part of this team, based across India, at Noida, Bengaluru and Chennai.
We are presently seeking to hire Lead Architect on IoT and cloud domain with development and architectural experience for their IoT unit based in Chennai
Please find below the job skills required.
Job Position Summary Description:
We are seeking highly motivated architect to provide technical leadership for Nokia’s SmartCity, Automotive Fleet, Utilities and Public Safety Internet of Things solutions. The architect is an expert within IoT and device management domains and can lead the discussions with the end customer to define requirements, use cases and solution architecture to ensure successful integration of the Nokia IoT platform components into an overall solution with the customer’s OSS/BSS systems. The IoT Solution Architect provides pre-sales technical direction and implementation support.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
· Provides pre-sales technical direction, RFx responses, estimations, solution descriptions, supports technical components of the statement of work.
· Responsible for solution design: Collaborate with internal and external customers by providing customer use case analysis, business model analysis, engineering and design of technical solutions, technical presentations, and technical consultation to internal and external customers.
· Responsible to keep up to date with IoT technology trends and be able to relate those trends with Nokia IoT solutions
Required Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
· 5+ years of experience within professional services.
· 5+ years of experience across multiple service domains: IPTV, HSI, VoIP, Mobile, Enterprise/Business, PSTN, Security
· 5+ years of experience with network architecture for the above service domains
· Experience with OSS/BSS applications
· Working knowledge of network, communications and wireless standards/protocols
· Strong knowledge of software and web services development including Java, SOAP, REST
· Strong knowledge of M2M device OEMs and their products and capabilities
· Data center outsourcing (application hosting)
· Knowledge of storage and network/cloud computing
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Able to handle stressful situations in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
· Good negotiation, interpersonal, customer interfacing, leadership and management skills
· Ability to work independently, ability to adapt quickly, positive attitude
· Degree (BS or higher) in a technical field (CS, EE, etc.)
Desired Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
· Knowledge of database,/data warehouse technologies, Business Intelligence tools
· Previous working experience with M2M/IoT solutions
Nokiais an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer including women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.