Sterlite Technologies is an integrated telecom company with an end-to-end portfolio comprising manufactured products, structured solutions and integrated services. Earlier positioned as a transmission company, they restructured themselves through the demerger of their power business and the acquisition of Elitecore Technologies, a leading OSS solutions provider to become a pure-play Telecoms company with a global footprint. A part of the Vedanta group, Sterlite benefits from their global resource base while operating as an independent, professionally run organisation that provides excellent careers and growth opportunities.
One of the world’s leading manufacturers of Optical Fibre, Sterlite Technologies uses top-end technology at their plants across India, China and Brazil to supply to operators in 20 countries across the globe. In India, the company is positioned perfectly as a key partner in the ‘Digital India’, ‘Make in India’ and ‘Smart Cities’ initiatives. The company’s well-rounded portfolio has enabled them to win multiple projects across the country, positioning them well to be one of the major beneficiaries of the ongoing digitization boom.
Their manufacturing facilities use top notch Class 100 technology to manufacture best-in-class optical fibre for the world’s telecom networks. High-efficiency plants with a focus on constant innovation, they are currently in the process of expanding and re-organising to meet an explosion in demand.
Reporting Manager: Chief of Corporate Affairs
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Creating industry positions through white papers, presentations, policy papers, speech points on various national policies
2. Positioning Sterlite as an industry custodian through panel presentations on trends, views, best practices for the industry. Shaping representations for direct Govt engagements
3. Collaborating closely with cross functional teams like technology, operations, leadership to establish a synergistic view on the Company’s position to the External stakeholders.
4. Engaging with select industry committees and analysts on industry position papers.
· 10 plus years in research, written communications, industry papers, presentations and positions
· Experience from Industry analyst firms, investment banking firms, Companies in the technology, IT and telecom infrastructure space prefered. Communications professionals who have worked on projects for policy and would like to transition into Corporate Affairs are also welcome.
As Sterlite Technologies pitches for rapid growth, this role will offer an opportunity for the right person to showcase world-class leadership skills backed by concrete achievements.