AGM – Corporate Affairs
Sterlite Technologies is on an historic path of building the nation’s super highways where its business of manufacturing, deploying and managing end to end of data networks aligns directly to the Govt’s goal of expanding Digital India, Broadband for all, make in India, BharatNet, Smart Cities, etc.
Sterlite Technologies is looking for smart, experienced and mature policy or Govt business professionals who have a strong sense of purpose to shape policy towards national and industry synergies and position our views with different govt. departments in the Center and State. We’re looking for smart proactive folks who love solving interesting problems, collaborating with industry to come to a position and who can deal with the ambiguity that sometimes comes from working cross-functionally. Success at Sterlite depends on the ability to engage and drive in a matrix environment (internally and externally) towards shared goals.
REPORTING MANAGER: Chief of Corporate Affairs
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Policy advocacy and navigating cross ministerial engagements, MOC, MEITY, MoUD, Finance, Commerce, etc.
2. Identify and shape synergistic policies related to Digital India, Smart Cities, Telecom infrastructure, manufacturing, etc.
3. Ensuring no policy surprises adversely impact Sterlite.
4. Creating Brand Value & positioning Sterlite in various Industry & academia forums eg. – TEPC, COAI, BIF, CII, FICCI, ASSOCHAM & other Telecom Industry Bodies.
· Min 4 yrs in policy - experience in telecom, technology or infrastructure preferred. Business Development professionals with Govt experience are welcome.
· Strategic thinker who can build policies.
· Center and State government structures with experience in Ministry of electronics and IT, Communications, Urban Development, Finance, Commerce etc.
· Strengths should also include building trust, excellence in teaming, comfort in a dynamic matrix environment
As Sterlite Technologies pitches for rapid growth, this role will offer an opportunity for the right person to showcase world-class leadership skills backed by concrete achievements.