Our client is a leading global information services leader. They partner with the world’s leading organizations in business, finance and government to provide the unrivalled insights, perspectives and intelligence lead to well-informed, confident decisions. The company serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 across a host of industries and disciplines.
We are currently seeking to identify a Implementation Consulting Specialist based at Gurgaon Location.Brief specifics of the position are as follows:
Understanding client’s integration needs throughout the project. Able to handle client workshops effectively and capture/articulate client requirements.
- Complete ownership of integration analysis, development and maintenance
- Assisting the Integration Quality Analyst (QA) to perform its functions
- Assisting the client integration needs.
- Maintaining the integration standards for all IM Product Suite
- Executing technical project deliverables on time and on budget; and escalating issues effectively to achieve resolution
- Translating business issues into system solutions, demonstrating a proficiency for evolving and managing systems development
- Driving joint Business – IT meetings to translate business requirements into functional specifications and interface effectively and efficiently between business and IT teams
- Develop, maintain and test client configuration and aid with the same where needed
- Working knowledge of J2EE, Spring development
- Knowledge of Product/ Service Lifecycle and product development
- Ability to understand the business problem and ability to provide solution and write algorithm and flow for the resolution is essential
- Basic SQL skill is essential. Working knowledge and understanding of Oracle or any other relational database such as SQL server / MySQL.
- Knowledge of market standard protocols and interfaces (such as SWIFT, ISO15022, ISO20022 etc.) is preferred
- Knowledge in the Banking / Financial services sector preferably in custody services, investment management would be an added advantage
- Experience in ESP protocol a plus