Our client is a leading global information services leader. They partner with the world’s leading organizations in business, finance and government to provide the unrivalled insights, perspectives and intelligence lead to well-informed, confident decisions. The company serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 across a host of industries and disciplines.
This position leads a project team in developing and delivering products for the automotive domain. Incumbent must have a strong expertise of core development techniques and possess high analytical and programming skills to apply new techniques and technologies in developing solutions.
• Be a subject matter expert and ensure alignment to overall development goals
• Help define the architecture requirements for large complex cross-functional projects
• Provide thought leadership, technical expertise and mentorship during project ideation, design, and implementation
• Understanding and communicating strategic themes, and other key business drivers for development, to product development teams and nontechnical stakeholders
• Lead an agile development team to design, estimate, develop and implement software solutions that satisfy the business requirements.
• Work closely with the Technical Manager and Product Owner to review the business requirements and decipher the design details for the solution
. • Design architectures along with the Technical Managers and lead developers in the group by providing their input into the overall Solution Architecture
. • Collaborate with the cross-functional teams such as Infrastructure and App Support to provide the necessary hardware and software requirements of the solution
. • Influence common modeling, design, and coding practices
• Facilitating the reuse of code, components, and proven patterns
• Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in developing large scale software solutions with minimum of 5 years of experience leading a team of developers
• Expertise with programming languages, programming techniques, web development technologies and use of databases
• Expertise with Java EE container services for web applications as well as high performance automated and batch operations working with large data sets
• Expertise in working with JDBC and coding procedures, functions and triggers using SQL through Java
• Expertise with relational database concepts, Graphical User Interface, and service-oriented architecture
• Experience with Devops CI/CD is desired
• Experience with developing Cloud Native (AWS) application is a plus
• Experience creating architectural approaches for software design and implementation is a plus