The Company :
Our client is a highly successful young tech start-up in the Fintech & BFSI sector. In a short time they have built up an impressive product suite that intelligently applies technology to business processes and is as good as the best globally and far more nimble and adaptable. This has earned them a list of blue-chip clients with for whom they are a key technology partner.
The company is a bootstrapped venture that is revenue positive and is now moving to a high-growth phase to consolidate and expand their successful footprint. Their focus is on software products of the future, based on current and emerging technologies, for application at a global level.
THE JOB :
We are looking for a professional Instructional Designer to design and develop our learning and practicing programmes. The role will consist of following responsibilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content using eLearning, ILT, VILT & concept videos and other methods.
2. Work with subject matter experts to identify the target audience’s training needs
3. Set instructional end goals and create content that matches them
4. Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
5. Analyse and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
6. Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
7. Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role-plays, games, etc)
8. Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course
9. Maintain project documentation and course folders
Preferred Skills and Experience :
1. Previous working experience in instructional design for 5-8 years
2. In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models such as ADDIE
3. Good understanding of BLOOM's/Kirkpatrick for assessment development
4. Lesson and curriculum planning skills
5. Experience in working with varied Learning technologies & story boarding tools - Adobe captivate & articulate storyline 360
6. Visual and artistic talent (knowledge of tools will be a plus)
7. Ability to validate and write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts
8. Degree in instructional design, educational technology, design, communications or similar relevant field