Our client is a trusted digital partner for large enterprises, helping them in their journey towards digital transformation. Started in 2009, the company has done pioneering work in the fintech space and redefined the way banks acquire and serve their customers. In a short time, they have built up an impressive platform that intelligently applies technology to business processes and is as good as the best globally yet far nimbler and more adaptable. As one of India's Banking Industry's most adopted platforms, it powers some of Banking's most recognized digital products and has been adopted by 11 of the top 20 banks in India.
The company has created a culture that focuses on both, hard work and camaraderie, which attracts smart, ambitious and passionate people who want to make a difference through innovation. As they move to a high-growth phase and expand their footprint globally, the company is inviting ambitious professionals to be a part of their exciting journey.
The Job :
They are now seeking to hire a communications professional who has expertise in building and implementing a strong internal communication and employer branding strategy. This position reports to the CHRO.
Key responsibilities include :
- Develop and implement internal communication and employer branding strategies
- Manage and create internal communications (emails, posters, newsletters, blogs etc.)
- Draft content for social media /company website
- Create campaign/ communication plans for internal employee initiatives
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees.
- Manage Social Media handles for the CEO
- Work with the HR head on employer branding
- Create presentation decks for the leadership team as and when required.
Your Profile :
You must be an MBA with 3-5 years of experience in the function and a demonstrated ability to set the organisational narrative, including specific instances of innovative communication breakthroughs.
Key attributes will include :
- Proficiency in MS Office and social media
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- Experience in copywriting and editing