India's marquee global technology & consulting company. They are an international flag-bearer of technical and managerial excellence. With offices around the globe, the company has a comprehensive presence across multiple segments of the technology product and service industries as well as a blue-chip roster of clients for their Consulting engagements. They are a respected career company and a long-term wealth creator.
- Complex consulting assignments in strategy, process and transformation in the global Insurance industry.
- This is a client-facing role in which you will have end-to end responsibility for management and delivery of distributed assignments. The role will be hands-on and could include responsibility to manage teams.
You must be an MBA from a respected business school or an M. Tech with a good academic track record and 5-12 years of post qualification experience in the Insurance sector. Experience must include complex consulting and problem-solving assignments in Life and Annuity Insurance industry across product lines.
Key experience areas must include :
- Experience in Optimizing various parts of Life Insurance Operations (New Business and Underwriting, Policy Servicing and Claims) by using one or more of the following – Process re-engineering, process re-imagining, business process outsourcing, automating using various tools and technologies – RPA, Process Mining tools, Intelligent OCR, Workflow/Case Mgmt., Rules Engines, etc
- Consulting & advisory experience with top-tier consulting organizations strongly preferred
- Experience in process improvement in business operations – has assisted in analysis of current state, root cause analysis, developing insights, identifying solutions, and designing future states