This position is based in Paris and will require prior work experience and local domicile in France. Fluency in French and English is mandatory.
Our client, a leading multinational is an integrated telecom company with an end-to-end portfolio comprising manufactured products, structured solutions and integrated services. Earlier positioned as a transmission company, they restructured themselves through the demerger of their power business and the acquisition of a leading OSS solutions provider to become a pure-play Telecoms company
with a global footprint.
They design, build and manage data networks. With core capabilities in optical connectivity, network and system integration, and virtualized access solutions, they are the industry’s leading end-to-end solutions provider for global data networks. A raft of niche and scale acquisitions has seen them move to a pivotal position in the global telecoms market and they are now poised for a move into the major league of telecom infrastructure and solutions.
You will be the company's Key Account manager for one of the most prestigious telecom accounts in France. In this position, you will build relationships at the highest level at the client organisation,create strategy with the appropriate product/solution mix and develop business to meet the company's revenue objectives. You will report to the Regional Manager for France.
Key objective of the role include :
• Foster Sustainable and long-term relationships with multiple stakeholders at the highest level in the customer organisation
• Enhance the company's footprint in the prestigious account across business offerings like Connectivity Solution, Network Services and Network Software as applicable
• Transform the company's image in the larger market and with the customer as a solution provider company
• Ensure seamless Technical and after sales support
• Understand technology changes & providing inputs for Product & Solution development to the delivery and technology organisation
• Shape a coherent go-to-market strategy including analysing the target market, deciding product portfolio to launch, value proposition, market differentiation strategy etc. together with business stakeholders like, Technology, Marketing, PLM etc
• Build alliances and partnerships with channel partners, distributors, implementation partners in the for the account
• Analysing customer needs and white spaces in the market to identify business opportunities and grow the business for STL across offerings
• Achieve the annual Order Book and revenue target for the account
• Continuously introduce newer solutions/ products relevant to the account requirements
• Drive maximum profitability in the account
You must be an experienced professional with a record of successes in managing large complex account customers.
You should have extensive experience of interacting at the senior-most levels of the company and influencing decision making to develop business and achieve revenue objectives of the company.
Experience in and knowledge of the Telecom equipment and solutions industry is essential.
Negotiation skills & Strategic Communication
Excellent verbal and writing communication skills with proficiency in French and English is critical
Very strong relationship skills
A good team player with the ability to create and manage teams as well
A technical degree and/or an MBA would be a major positive
This is your opportunity to build the presence for a company that is aggressively seeking global expansion and creating a major success story in the French market.