Our client is a leading integrated technology provider to the global logistics and supply chain industry. For over a decade, the company has enabled hundreds of enterprise customers across the United States, Middle East & Africa, and Asia regions to process millions of transactions every day in the freight forwarding, logistics and warehousing businesses to solve complex business problems on their ERP SaaS platform. The company also has extended its logistics domain expertise to provide outsourcing services, so that customers can focus on and scale their business.
We are currently identifying a Sales Operations Specialist who is responsible for leading the enablement and continuous excellence of sales processes and ecosystem. The position sets strategy and direction for enablement activities including sales forecasting and co-ordination to keep sales number current, accurate and updated, generating reports to check project sales progress, collaborating with billing and finance teams to ensure timely and accurate collections.
You will be responsible to:
1. Build, own and operate the overall Sales Operations framework that enables the business to differentiate, succeed and win every day in a brutally competitive marketplace
2. Maintain the sales pipeline at all points.
3. Plan and collaborate with sales team’s extended ecosystems. It is expected that you build healthy and profitable communication methods with customer and ensure farming and hunting revenues are realized per contractual agreement on a regular basis.
- You have proven track record of Sales operations with exposure to working in a fast-paced environment that has its share of challenges and growth opportunities
- You are able to articulate your role and in sales processes and add exceptional value to the process
- You are fluent and have hands on experience with tools like Excel, CRM (ZOHO or Salesforce or similar) and other collaboration tools
- You must be a self- starter who thrives on making sure that sales team succeeds
- You have about 10 years plus sales operations experience; an MBA is preferred.
An excellent opportunity to associate with a new age company, expanding and scaling up its operations. You will work with a wide variety of stakeholders to create just- in-time support and drive efficiency to the sales, presales, and marketing teams.