The company is a worldwide leader in using technology to simplify logistics, freight forwarding and transportation business for the last 10+ years. It was built by Freight & Logistics industry experts. It provides technology and domain expertise services to 300+ global clients. They build Software Products, offer ITES and Consulting Services. They run client businesses in the cloud, on-prem or a combination.
They are looking for a passionate and strong Product Manager for their software suite. The incumbent will own the product roadmap, establishing and communicating product requirements, overseeing usability testing and prototype development, prioritizing features, writing enhancements, and defining and tracking metrics as well as technology needed for business benefits. He will work closely with the sales and delivery teams. Produce Product strategy along
with the CEO, CTO and CBO.
Roles and responsibilities for this role include: -
Market Research and Analysis, including competitive landscape trends and market sizing, for the logistics and transportation industry
· Gather feature requirements from customers and internal teams
· Own and publish Quarterly Roadmap plan, outline the strategy, features, and share your progress and future looking product vision to internal and external stakeholders
· Work with user experience team to create detailed feature specs, iterate prototypes, validate with stakeholders
· Turn over the feature specifications to the development team to implement
· Work directly with engineering team throughout the product development lifecycle. Good Understanding of software development cycles, A/B testing, product engineering and experience in using JIRA for product management, dashboards.
· Help build external facing content and coordinate with marketing to develop product campaigns
· Manage Product Lifecycle.
· Ensure features built are enabled correctly such that they can be used effectively by end users
· Participate in workshops / demo / web sessions with the sales and / or with the prospects / customers
· Impart Training/ Overview on Product Modules/ Features
· On need basis travel with sales for demos, deal closures
Candidate Profile : -
You must have a Bachelors/Master’s degree with 12+years of experience out of which 5+ years of Product Management experience with Enterprise software is needed.
Minimum 2+ years of Supply Chain, Logistics industry experience Strong functional knowledge of Logistics, Transportation and Warehousing.
Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken English / Presentation/ Documentation)
Familiarization of Digital Technologies
Good team player and servant leader (capacity to work in a worldwide, distributed team). The position reports to the CTO .