Our client is a leading global provider of optical fiber being the only company in the world with unified silicon to software offerings. It is India’s only integrated Optical Fibre producer and one of the largest suppliers of Optical Fibres to overseas markets in China, Europe, and Southeast Asia. Their optical communication products have scaled significantly within a short span of time, having 216 patents to their credit. The company is on a historic path of building the nation’s superhighways where its business of manufacturing, deploying and managing end to end of data networks aligns directly to the Govt’s goal of expanding Digital India, Broadband for all, make in India, BharatNet, Smart Cities, etc
It has a strong global presence with next-gen optical preform, fiber, and cable manufacturing facilities in India, Italy, China and Brazil, and two software-development centers.
We are identifying a Quality Manager to drive the culture of Zero Defect and 100% First Time Right and to continually improve Quality Assurance Framework in its Plant which includes SiCl4 Mfg, Glass, and Fiber draw, in line with the philosophy of Business Quality initiatives. This position reports to the Quality Head.
Job Role :
- Lead end-to-end Quality Assurance activities (including Utility / External plant) comprising of QMS, process & product audit, measurement system analysis and calibration, QA and continuous improvement.
- Maintain and enhance TL9000 and BCMS system in the organization.
- Qualification of new machines, product, process
- Ensure customer delight through prevention of external defects
- Containment Action, Root Cause Analysis, Corrective Action Implementation and Sustenance.
- Drive Scrap Elimination initiatives and other Quality Improvement program in the plant.
- Training team in Quality, Lean Six Sigma Tools and Techniques.
You are an engineering graduate with 10 to 12 years of experience of Quality Assurance in Mfg sector (Process / Engineering Sector, preferably 3years in Telecom Sector)
You are six sigma blackbelt qualified
You have strong knowledge of Quality Tools and Techniques - ISO9001, TL9000 and BCMS
You possess strong analytical & problem-solving skill
This is a good opportunity for quality professionals to be a part of a fast-growing global Indian company.