Our client is an integrated telecom company with an end-to-end portfolio comprising manufactured products, structured solutions and integrated services. One of the world’s leading manufacturers of Optical Fibre, they uses top-end technology at their plants across India, China and Brazil to supply to operators in 20 countries across the globe. In India, the company is positioned perfectly as a key partner in the ‘Digital India’, ‘Make in India’ and ‘Smart Cities’ initiatives. The company’s well-rounded portfolio has enabled them to win multiple projects across the country, positioning them well to be one of the major beneficiaries of the ongoing digitization boom.
Their manufacturing facilities use top notch Class 100 technology to manufacture best-in-class optical fibre for the world’s telecom networks. High-efficiency plants with a focus on constant innovation, they are currently in the process of expanding and re-organising to meet an explosion in demand.
RFP/RFI analysis (Bidding Support)
To anchor their aggressive expansion plans, the company is seeking to identify an experienced professional RFP/RFI analysis (Bidding Support) responsible for responding various bidding opportunities on 4G and 5G wireless network
Key role requirements include:
Engages on Standard Bids (low-moderate risk opportunities, generally single brand)
• Develops the overall project plan for opportunities and has all the responsibilities of end-to-end Bid management
• Engages coordinate with STL resources (Bid Team- Brands, Sales, presales) to produce deliverables according to client’s expectations, within time critical schedules.
• Validates Preliminary approvals & timely heads up to Aligned Functions
• Provides continuous leadership and involvement during the solution design and proposal delivery process to satisfy the customer's business and technical requirements and meet STL objectives.
• Ensures that a bid folder is created to store all the required evidences.
Provides the initial escalation point for team issues.
• Facilitates pricing requirement for each brand. Works with Pricing and Brands to collate pricing approvals
• Ensures compliance with all relevant aspects of Solution Design and Delivery process, business control, reviews and timely closure of Approvals before Bid submission