Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, It is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
As 4LS Engineer for IMPACT family of products in Device Management (IoT, Mobile, Home Devices, etc.) you will be part of a special task force solving the most critical and strategic issues in solution deployment and production issues
• This requires gaining in-depth knowledge of IMPACT/Device Management and specific domains, at the same level as the product engineering teams.
• Willing to support on-call rotation and support scheduled maintenance windows • Responsible for customer problem resolution and troubleshooting
• Work closely with field support teams (3LS/2LS) to collect required diagnostic data and work with R&D experts as required to resolve issues in a timely way
• Meet 4LS SLAs and able to resolve critical issues with urgency
• Spread expertise into Device Management domain
• Able to travel in a short notice to support critical Customer projects/issues
• B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech in Computer Engineering/Electronics/Information Technology
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Work Experience: 5 to 9 years
• Experience working in a customer-oriented environment with the ability to handle and resolve critical customer issues/problems.
• Working experience in Linux environment, shell scripts, DB (MariaDB, Cassandra, Oracle, etc.), REST APIs, XML, JSON, NFV, RabbitMQ, etc.
• Experience with software development using Python, Test automation tools, etc. is a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work directly with customers.
Desired Skills :
• Knowledge of Virtualization environment: OpenStack/KVM/VMWare
• Willingness to understand device management protocols, Mobile – OMA-DM, OMA-CP,
• iOS proprietary, RCS, HS2.0, Home – TR-69, SNMP, IoT/M2M – LWM2M, OMA-DM, etc.
• Knowledge of technologies/programming languages – Java/C++, Puppet, Ansible,
Kubernetes, Docker Containers, Swagger, Keycloak/Single-Sign