Our client is a leading Indian multinational and a global leader in its field. A high-tech telecom and process manufacturing company, they have now moved aggressively into upstream telecom solutions through acquisitions and a software and services portfolio. The company is one of the key players who will contribute substantially to the Digital India and Smart City initiatives and is looking at a period of rapid growth through both expansions and acquisitions on a global scale. Present in over 40 countries with close to half their revenue coming from global markets, they are building a uniquely successful organisation that is taking on global giants - and winning.
We are seeking to identify a senior Account Management professional for one of their key global level customer accounts, to strengthen the sales function and take the account to the next level in terms of relationship and revenues.
- Managing the account relationship with a close interface at the CEO/CXO levels
- Business-development within the (specified) Account / Region including delivering accurate market analysis, identifying new opportunities; expanding the organisation's market penetration across the range of products and services.
- Define a comprehensive market and sales strategy for the specified account.
- Quantify and set volume, revenue, profitability, product-line and accounts- sales targets and ensuring delivery of the same.
- Liaise effectively with internal partners (domestic & International), to meet specified customer needs.
- Provide effective, accurate and timely sales and account forecasting.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship with the key influencers at the Key Account Organization
- Complete Key Account ownership for the specified account.
- An Engineer or MBA with minimum of 15 - 20 Years of experience
- Extensive experience in Telecom Key Account Management
- A track record of managing large key accounts and ensuring success in strengthening relationships and meeting aggressive revenue targets over time
- End to end client management from opportunity generation to sales to collections
- Preferably should have worked in new business development with clients.
Ideal opportunity for an effective communicator who has interacted extensively with top/senior management and can co-opt senior level executives in improving efficiency while pursuing the organisation's goals.