Over the last 22 years our client has been an integral part of India’s remarkable progress in technology and connectivity. India’s largest international telecom infrastructure manufacturer with the first to manufacture 3G and LTE products and 5G ready base stations from Chennai factory. Over 50% of their production is shipped across 27 different countries. Global R&D Center in Bengaluru –strong innovation pedigree as seen in IPRs filed from there. Global Delivery Centers in Noida and Chennai managing 310,000 base stations with millions of subscribers, across 85 countries.
Position: We are identifying candidates for the position- Business Analyst (Telecom Research & Power BI)
Experience: 5 to 9 years
Degree: Bachelor's Degree +MBA
As a Business analyst will be responsible for project management, creating presentations, excel and Power BI dashboards using the existing databases. For coordinating with the global team members for the data and input collation, analyzing the data and preparing dashboard. Principally responsible for handling Individual projects and creating Power Bi and excel dashboards and coordinating with global team for data collection, reporting. Will be involved in end to end project management. To work with the internal stakeholders to understand, define and document the business requirement and objective. Should be able to apply qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret the data.
Main Responsibility Area:
• Handling Individual projects
• Stakeholder management
• Project management skills
• Quality check of final deliverables
• Creating Power BI dashboard and periodic reporting
• Creating Excel Dashboards
• PPT presentations including, Thinkcell charts and data representation
• Knowledge of Gantt chart
• Must have good telecom knowledge of Mobile, Fixed, Optics, ION, 5G, etc.
• Project Management skill
• Power BI knowledge is required
• Research, Company Profiling and Newsletter creation
• MS Excel and ppt (Excel Pivots, Lookups, charts, Macros etc.)
• Think cell knowledge is required