This opportunity is with our client, a leading telecom MNC ( with their R&D team ) at Manyata Tech Park.
You will be a member of a scrum team consisting of SW programmers and Verification Engineers, developing cloud based solutions. You will have an overall responsibility for coding platform and application components. The work may involve creation of new software as well as usage of 3rd party off-the-shelf software products to modify and integrate them into the solution. You will cooperate with domain experts, solution architects and delivery teams. You will have a responsibility for sharing knowledge in your own expertise area and giving input to process development, performing problem isolation and resolution. You will apply knowledge and experience to determine the root cause. You will work in a collaborative, friendly agile environment with a wide range of modern technologies giving you the opportunity to constantly develop your skills.
• Advanced knowledge in the following programming language: Java
• Advanced knowledge about software testing process and methodologies
• Advanced knowledge of Unix/Linux-based systems
( Candidates need to have shorter notice period or time of joining : 30 days or lesser )
• Most advanced cloud based methodologies in Agile/SAFe SW development
• Modern frameworks: Angular, Django, Flask, Spring
• Microservices architecture, messaging system (RabbitMQ)
• Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab, Git, Crucible/Fisheye)
• Docker, Vagrant
• Databases (e.g. for Cassandra, PostrgreSQL)
• Dependency management (e.g. gradle, maven)
• Linux, Bash scripting
• Testing frameworks: Robot, Jasmin, Selenium
• Managing infrastructures: Terraform