It is a product based comapny into healthcare domain based at Bangalore.
To ensure that the business in its various departments understands its own health, finds growth levers, and identifies opportunities for optimization
• To lead the business through all efforts that drive business performance and potential by using the existent and new data sources and techniques
• Interact with various business heads and function heads to get a detailed understanding of process flows and tracked metrics under their respective verticals
• Synthesize and communicate main findings and conclusions through business review meetings in a way that these serve as helpful input for the leadership
• Ideate and continuously refine comprehensive models and help construct dashboards and reports for various verticals
• Build comprehensive models to identify and track key levers of business performance
• Design visuals to effectively represent the data models and analyses to provide a clear structure for decision making
• Drive adoption and deploy change management initiatives for higher usage of business analytics tools
• Demonstrated process improvement, workflow, bench-marking and/ or evaluation of business process required
• Good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to prepare and deliver compelling presentations
• Ability to think strategically, handle ambiguity and work in a fast-paced, limited structure, multicultural environment
• Proven ability to operate independently, multitasking, setting and achieving ambitious targets with limited guidance, and able to demonstrate creative thinking about major challenges faced.