A leading Healthcare Industry, headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India.
• In-depth understanding of Statistical Concepts, Image Processing techniques, Machine Learning and Deep Learning Algorithms
• Bachelor's in Computer Science/ Engineering, Statistics, Math or related quantitative degree or equivalent work experience.
• Expertise in extracting, analyzing and interpreting variety of data - Structured and Unstructured
• Excellent critical thinking, verbal and written communications skills
• Strong self-drive and passion for data science
• Expertise in Python/R • Competence in ML/Deep Learning Packages (eg. scikit-learn, keras, tensorflow, pytorch)
• Reasonable competence in Image Processing Packages (eg. opencv, PIL, SimpleITK)
• Reasonable competence in SQL
• Reasonable competence in Spreadsheets