Nokia Networks is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network,
Nokia is looking for Pega System Architects in Nokia Software’s Applications and Services team.
Pega Senior System Architect (Senior developers) will be involved in design, development, testing, and installation of Pega PRPC (Pega Rules Process Commander) and related infrastructure. He/She will be in direct contact with project managers, system architects, on- and off-shore team members as well as other engineers.
• Analyze, design and support implementation of business-specific Pega solutions and/or frameworks.
• Responsible for implementing technical solutions on Pega 7.X
• Ability to create reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise for providing top-notch customer experience
• Ability to translate complex business requirement into functional technical requirements using Pega Systems Smart BPM methodology and DCO tools.
• Good hands on implementing PEGA integration services using REST, SOAP, Email etc. Good understanding of PEGA new case management features.
• Perform regular code and design reviews.
• Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing.
• Provide regular updates team lead and project manager on project progress and outstanding issues
• Bachelors’ degree and 6+ years’ experience; Computer Science degree preferred
• In-depth technical understanding of Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) and Pega product knowledge
• 5+ years of Pega technology and Pega PRPC implementation experience
• Experience using BPM, CRM and Case Management platforms such as Pega, Appian and Salesforce
• Proven experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions.
• Proven experience in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business centric and process based applications. Experience in business process modeling or flow charting
• Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies
• Solid communication and presentation skills
• Ability to collaborate with a team of senior developers and architects
• Must be a Pega certified CSSA and have a good knowledge of Java frameworks