Solution Specialist Packet Core
Nokia Networks is a respected global technology leader having operations in over 150 countries and a turnover exceeding USD 20 billion. With a track record of innovation and success, they continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and do business.
- This job is related to bid preparation function.
- It is required to analyse customer bid documents (RFPs) to identify the need of Packet Core related solution and products in overall requirement
- Prepare bid responses for bids based on Packet Core products and technologies.
- Provide regional sales teams with the best bid proposal according to official product documentation.
- Communicate with regional solution sales managers and Product Experts for consulting and preparing bid responses.
- Define and document technical customer solution, respond to technical parts of tenders, and prepare solution, Bill of quantity.
- Maintain quality and timelines of responses
- Providing technical review, sharing best practice and providing expert level technical knowledge.
- Ideal candidate should have experience in Packet Core.
- Strong technical knowledge of Packet Core portfolio solutions, architecture, and products (Packet core, EPC, 4G/LTE, 5G, MME, S/P GW, ePDG.)
- Hands on experience on Packet Core portfolio will be added advantage
- Solution Writing skills
- Bid Management skills
- Solution Designing Ability