Our client IoT & Analytics Business unit (part of Nokia Enterprise business group) is looking for Technical Lead -Eclipse for IOT product development.
Our Client IoT R&D caters for emerging opportunities in Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem.
As digital transformation and automation continues to accelerate, this group is at the center of emerging technologies and product development.
You will have opportunities to be part of the core R&D and work in the areas of IoT Applications, Asset Intelligence, Video Analytics, Anomaly Detection, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Cloud/SaaS deployment along with significant artificial intelligence implementation.
You will work all the way from requirements through the delivery of the product including
building prototype for practical problems by leveraging the latest tools.
We plan to build our team to cater to the new opportunities and requirements for the IOT market.
This important position is for an individual contributor in our R&D team in Bangalore.
Become part of a unique culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, create products, to achieve your full potential and to chart your own career.
- Experience with Eclipse RCP and Plugin Development Environment.
- Understanding on Eclipse 4 (e4) component model basics
- Experience in Eclipse modelling frameworks like EMF, ECORE, GMF, GEF.
- Building UI with SWT and Jface APIs.
- Experience in using Eclipse Forms (FormsUI APIs).
- Hands on experience in Core Java, Spring 5.x, Spring Boot, websockets
- Messaging frameworks like - RabbitMQ / Kafka, messaging APIs and push notifications
- Experience in RESTful APIs development based on micro service architecture.
- Familiarity with agile development, Behavioral Driven Development( Cucumber, Serenity etc), continuous integration
- Knowledge of SQL ( Oracle/ Maria DB) / NO SQL data bases ( Cassandra , Redis etc)