Our client is a telecom company with phenomenal success – 10X growth in just three years! With capability across Products, Services and Software, they provide network solutions for 5G, FTTx, rural broadband and data centres for telcos, cloud companies and the defence.
We are seeking to identify top quality candidates for the organisation as Associate Manager / Deputy Manager – Direct taxation compliance based out of Pune/Mumbai.
Key responsibilities and skills required: -
- Manage all direct tax compliances for the Group
- Manage all , reporting’s, and filing works for the Group
- Prepare and review all tax calculations, estimates and reports accruals and purpose partnering with countries, corporate finance, legal business and operations terms.
- End to end closure of Tax audit & Transfer pricing report for the Group.
- Liaise with tax authorities
- Manage external tax authorities and consultants locally and regionally.
- Prepare & review current and deferred tax provision.
- Active part in tax strategy implementation, planning support.
- Act as the key point of contact and support for our local and regional taxation matters.
- Responsible to legally minimise tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations.
Candidate Profile: -
- CA qualified in 2015 or before.
- 4 - 8 years of Post Qualification Experience.
- Good Experience in Corporate Taxation and transfer pricing.
- Candidates having experience in service industry or from EPC industry are preferred.
Experience of having worked with global stakeholders