Nokia is looking for IoT Subject Matter Expert in Nokia Software’s Applications and Services team.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
- Remains current in IoT and relevant deployment technologies to enable the best architectural definition
- Engages with customer to understand requirements and provide technical guidance to formulate the solution
- Delivers end to end architectural design, requirements and detailed design
- Provides architectural guidance to and, at times, leads the project teams to install, configure and customize solutions
- Delivers Professional Services to sound technical, business and professional standards while ensuring strong customer
satisfaction and success.
10+ years of software consulting experience (implementing enterprise software solutions for customers) including direct customer contact, systems engineering, product deployment, QA, architecture.
5+ years of experience defining solutions and architecture in domains below
Prior experience as a software developer required
Experience in the following domains:
- Device Management protocols (TR-069, OMA-DM) - desired
- IoT devices including protocols such as LwM2M, LoRA, MQTT, CoAP, UDP, M-Bus - desired
- Virtual environments: OpenStack, VMWare, AWS
- Containerization, Docker, Kubernetes - desired
- Database technologies: Oracle, MariaDB, Cassandra, MySQL. Good knowledge of database design and schemas.
SQL programming is desire.
- Data and analytics: Spark, Kafka – desired, Hadoop
- Knowledge of networking topology, architecture, integration needs for various services, TCP/IP/UDP/SSL/HTTP
protocols, routing, network configuration and components, mobile messaging services (Short message, broadcast), cloudbased
notification services (APNS, GCM)
- Software development: Web Services, REST, JSON, XML, XSLT, Node-Red, Microservices
- High Availability and Geo-Redundancy including HA Proxy
- J2EE (Java, JSP, Servlets)
- JBoss Application Server
- Web Services, XML and XSLT desired
- Operating systems: Linux desired