Nokia Networks is one of the worlds leading technology multinationals. The company offers telecom infrastructure solutions comprising hardware and software products as well as services, which are an integral part of the customers business ecosystem.
We are seeking to identify a candidate for Packet core specialist position for their Global Sales Support division at Noida.
Key responsibilities for this role include: -
- This job is related to bid preparation function.
- It is required to analyse customer bid documents (RFPs) to identify the need of Packet Core related solution and products in overall requirement
- Prepare bid responses for bids based on Packet Core products and technologies.
- Provide regional sales teams with the best bid proposal according to official product documentation.
- Communicate with regional solution sales managers and Product Experts for consulting and preparing bid responses.
- Define and document technical customer solution, respond to technical parts of tenders, and prepare solution, Bill of quantity.
- Maintain quality and timelines of responses
- Providing technical review , sharing best practice and providing expert level technical knowledge.
- Strong technical knowledge of Packet Core portfolio solutions, architecture,and products (Packet core, EPC, 4G/LTE, 5G, MME, S/P GW, ePDG.)
- Hands on experience on Packet Core portfolio will be added advantage
- Solution Writing skills
- Bid Management skills
- Operator Business Understanding required.
- Solution Designing Ability