Our client is a global telecom leader with state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network. The company is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, their research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are seeking to identify top quality Data Scientist for the organisation’s Global Sales Support Centre in NOIDA.
Key responsibilities and skills required: -
· Explore large dataset of to surface useful trends, signals, and segments. Use analytics to provide predictive, prescriptive, and decisive insights that aid in Business Decision making
· Perform exploratory data analyses, generate and test working hypotheses, prepare and analyse historical data and identify patterns
· Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytical system
· Design & Implement a Knowledge Management system which supports efficient storage & retrieval of information
· Communicate results and educate others through reports and presentations.
Candidate Profile: -
- Any B.E or non-engineering graduates with good experience in Analytics.
- Overall experience of 6 -12 years with at least 3-4 years in the role of Data Scientist
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc
- Experience with tools that can be used for data visualization such as: Tableau, Microsoft BI etc.
- Programming experience in Python, Java, or another programming language
- Should have the rigor in conceptualizing, designing, and running experiments and presenting findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills are preferred.