You will be responsible to manage the content and database on standard topics of the organization encompassing of Corporate Information, Quality, Health & Safety, Corporate Social Responsibility(CSR), ISMS & BCM and References & Testimonials.
Key skills required for this role
1. To be a support resource for the above defined standard content topics and provide guidance to the Bid Management Community and CT resources.
2. To build a repository of responses centralising the bid based Standard Content clauses.
3. To act as the owner for this repository and maintain on a continuous basis updating with latest content sourced regularly from all sources.
4. To interface with all Global counterparts in obtaining information on the standard content topics.
5. To act as the home base for all standard content response preparation for the Bid Management community and extend selective support to bid managers
6. Need to understand basic business financials