Position- AGM-Quality Assurance
The purpose of this role is to create a plan for quality assurance and execute it. You would be required to drive culture of Zero Defect and 100% First Time Right, to establish Quality Assurance Framework in greenfield site of Plant.
Key responsibilities for the role include:-
1. Leading end-to-end Quality Assurance activities in plant (including Utility / External plant) comprising of
Quality Management System
Process & Product Audit
Measurement System Analysis and Calibration
QA activities in New Product Development
Incoming Goods Inspection
Quality Test Lab
2. Establishing TL9000 and BCMS system in the organisation. Coordinating Internal Quality Audit and Management review for QMS for the organisation. Also responsible for coordinating Customer Audit and all other external audits for Quality Management System.
3. Ensuring Customer delight through prevention of external defects.
4. Driving Scrap Elimination initiatives and other Quality Improvement program in the plant.
5. Risk assessment of critical processes and Quality Alert to Management time to time
6. Establishment system of measurement of Cost of Quality and motoring this.
7. Monitoring premium product compliance for fiber and driving team to improve compliance.
8. Developing and motivating individuals within department and outside.
9. Leading a team and training them in Quality, Lean Six Sigma Tools and Techniques.
1. You should have strong Knowledge on Quality Tools and Techniques.
2. Must have experience on introducing quality initiatives and process change initiatives.
3. Knowledge on ISO9001, TL9000 and BCMS
4. Statistical Process Control and Program Management knowledge.
5. Proficiency in ERP system (Oracle, SAP etc) and MS Office.