Our client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – it works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 394,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, it drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We are seeking to hire a resourcewho will be responsible for providing legal and commercial consulting for global contracts and deals as required.
Key skills required for this role:
• Must have strong consulting, systems integration, and outsourcing experience working on complex transactions, typically international in scope with unusual and complex pricing structures.
• Demonstrated business/commercial acumen.
• Strong negotiation skills, executive presence and the ability to influence significant business and legal decisions
• To able to balance between moving a deal forward
• Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
• Travel required, particularly within region
• Ability to manage resources from different backgrounds, different experience levels and locations