Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Our client is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We’re presently seeking to hire Technical Lead/ Manager with Engineering or Master degree in CSE/ECE/EEE/EI/IT with 7-15 years of experience with very solid technical background in intelligent networks and online charging systems, with the ability to ensure customer's success in system planning, integration and architecture in native and cloud environment. You will be expected to consult our customer on the best possible solution to address their business needs and then participate with a team of other experts in the entire lifecycle of the project from design to go-live and beyond.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
• Delivers product attached services with sound technical, business and professional standards while ensuring strong customer satisfaction and success in deployment of OCS (Surepay & Smart Plan Suite)
• Provides technical design, integration expertise and support to customer implementations and deployments.
• Helps ensure that Professional Services revenue is realized and that projects are completed on time and on budget.
• Protects and enhances Company’s excellent service reputation.
• Helps scope projects and write statements of work, acceptance test and method of procedures.
• Schedules and delivers delivery on time with minimal defects.
• Researches and follows up on technical issues related to projects; informs, communicates and trains associates.
• Involvement in OCS Field Trials, PoC and demos
Required Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
• Bachelor or Master degree in CSE/ECE/EEE/EI/IT
• 5+ years software consulting experience for customers including direct customer contact
• Knowledge and experience with the professional services project lifecycle (scoping, requirements, construction, QA/test)
• 5+ years of experience in at least three of the following domains Surepay (OCS), SS7, Sigtran, INAP, CAMEL, TCAP, Diameter, SOAP, CORBA, XML, SOAP, Linux, Oracle, Aerospike , PSQL , Shell scripting , Yaml, Ansible , Mistral workflows
• Experience in online charging concepts of online offline rating, charging , discounts , tariffs ,promotions, bundles and buckets.
• Experience in 3GPP diameter charging interfaces like Sy, Gy, Ro
• Experience in following domains 3GPP LTE GPRS, ETSI NFV MANO architectures
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to learn and integrate new technologies in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to travel up to 50% internationally
• Ability to analyze technical problems around product installation/configuration/integration/test
• Hands-on system integration skills
• Experience in deployment in Cloud environment like VMware vCloud director , openstack or cloudband with certification would have added advantage